Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Photo A Day Challenge - Day 2 - 5


Day Two - Words. 


Day Three - Hands
I picked up these vintage wire hands from ebay. I thought that they would make great glove displays to hang on the wall.


Day Four - Stranger.
This stranger came into my life on Friday when I received a package of 50 vintage photos from the USA to add to my collection. I love old photos of fashion, I have a few hundred now and I am sorting them into a book. I like to make up the backstories of the pictures in my mind. This one I think they are wives of oil tycoons, chatting over the fence about their fur collections perhaps?


Day Five - 10am. 

Also, don't forget to enter our giveaway.

5 comments:

  1. I am doing this too. Unfortunately I am doing the first version of Feb Photo Challenge (I didn't realise there was a change until it was too late). It is so interesting to see other peoples interpretation. I was thinking of posting mine all in one post. Now I am not so sure. Maybe bits n bobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stranger shot I was actually stalking strangers, it was kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love your interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos, especially the "laugh"..so bright and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to share.